Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Agatha Raisin in Deadly Dance

It has been way too long since I read an Agatha Raisin adventure.
I had forgotten what a feisty old gal she is and I thoroughly enjoyed the e-book I borrowed through my library.

The volume of e-books is slowly growing. At present there are only random selections from some of my favourite authors but this makes me try new ones.

If you haven't already clicked the link in the first line you must check out all the Agatha Raisin books by MC Beaton on my original blog post.

If you haven't already tried e-books on your tablet just visit your library online and find the e-books link. You will need to download the Bolinda app for one lot and the Overdrive app for another lot.


Happy Reading,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and tell me about your favourite books.