Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Carolyn Hart - a new book


I have really enjoyed the light reading style of the Death on Demand series with Annie Darling book store owner so I thought I would try her latest novel about a lady who can look into the eyes of cats and get snippets of what they are thinking. As a cat lover I think she could have played up that side of things a lot more. It is really just an aside to the story somehow. It was also as though she hadn't thought the story through and just kept putting in updates of the clues and suspects so far. I am sure there were at least 10 two page suspect updates which got rather tedious because they seemed all the same to me.
I think this one is maybe a 2 out 5. get it from your library if you can rather than buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and tell me about your favourite books.